What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some exhaust work done last friday... Borla XR1, flapper delete, resonator delete... Its a little loud for sure, But makes people turn and look when you get on it. I may add a resonator back in for long road trips. But running the tip out the back helps keep the resonance down also... Light throttle and cruise its not bad at all, give it some gas and the note is real nice.

Attachments

• BURB19.jpg
    BURB19.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 14
  • BURB20.jpg
    BURB20.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 14
  • BURB21.jpg
    BURB21.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 14

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a replacement for the burnt carcass that now sits at Copart waiting to be snatched by some eager buyer. :thumbsup:

It's a 2017 that has just turned over 100K. I think wife hit 100100 miles on the drive back home. Dealer listed it as LS and I almost didn't look at the ad online. Thought it didn't look like LS in the pic and so far I'm glad I clicked it for more info.

First thought it was LTZ or Premier, but it's not, since it has the "regular" LT center console cubbies (which my wife actually prefers so she can store more crap) and no HUD or butt coolers. But it's still pretty damn loaded LT with all kinds of goodies. It's by no means perfect and has a couple of scratches that have been touched up and needs tires. Kind of surprised the dealer didn't put a set on it, but that's OK since I was able to use that as one of my bargaining points. I hate dealing with dealers, but props to Autobahn guys for making the transaction very easy.

Bought the 2015 in September 2020 and it had about 165K miles last I checked about a month ago. Insurance company paid me more than what I paid for it back in the day, so basically this 2017 with 65K less miles cost me just about 1500 bucks with everything included. Essentially I just paid TT&L.

Already have Airaid MIT coming in today, J&L catch can on Friday and Diablosport tuner with DiabLew tune is also ordered. That's about the extent of mods for now. Can't do a whole lot anyway, since I lost all my tools and such in the fire anyway. :banghead:

1674058240803.png

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a really nice looking ride and sure nice to see the insurance deal worked out for you. Any thoughts on the AFM delete for this ride?

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No delete, just disabling it with the tune, plus all the other advantages of DiabLew tune.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a replacement for the burnt carcass that now sits at Copart waiting to be snatched by some eager buyer. :thumbsup:

It's a 2017 that has just turned over 100K. I think wife hit 100100 miles on the drive back home. Dealer listed it as LS and I almost didn't look at the ad online. Thought it didn't look like LS in the pic and so far I'm glad I clicked it for more info.

First thought it was LTZ or Premier, but it's not, since it has the "regular" LT center console cubbies (which my wife actually prefers so she can store more crap) and no HUD or butt coolers. But it's still pretty damn loaded LT with all kinds of goodies. It's by no means perfect and has a couple of scratches that have been touched up and needs tires. Kind of surprised the dealer didn't put a set on it, but that's OK since I was able to use that as one of my bargaining points. I hate dealing with dealers, but props to Autobahn guys for making the transaction very easy.

Bought the 2015 in September 2020 and it had about 165K miles last I checked about a month ago. Insurance company paid me more than what I paid for it back in the day, so basically this 2017 with 65K less miles cost me just about 1500 bucks with everything included. Essentially I just paid TT&L.

Already have Airaid MIT coming in today, J&L catch can on Friday and Diablosport tuner with DiabLew tune is also ordered. That's about the extent of mods for now. Can't do a whole lot anyway, since I lost all my tools and such in the fire anyway. :banghead:

View attachment 389856
One step back to go a good step forward. Glad yall were able to get a good replacement for a hell of a deal. Good looking burb man... I am partial to a black burb myself... haha

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 389856
I am hoping insurance is getting the house claim handled promptly to get you back to some normalcy. Anything you need? I may be in houston but Ill be traveling to oklahoma in 2 months.

Did they ever find the cause of the fire?

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am hoping insurance is getting the house claim handled promptly to get you back to some normalcy. Anything you need? I may be in houston but Ill be traveling to oklahoma in 2 months.

Did they ever find the cause of the fire?
Thank you for the offer. We're good now that we got to a really nice long term rental house we found ourselves two weeks ago. Still working on lots details with the insurance company and have no idea yet as to what they want to do with it. Hope to hear about the options soon. We're not too much in a hurry anymore since they will cover the rental for up to 24 months. Pretty sure we'll have resolution by then. Haha!

Airaid MIT arrived yesterday, catch can arrives tomorrow and tuner will be here on Saturday. Going to have some fun this weekend installing them. Luckily I had a tool set stored in my truck, so I have at least something.

BTW, if anybody is looking for Airaid MIT to clean up their engine bay, Amazon has them at $129. WAY cheaper than anybody else out there at the moment.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer. We're good now that we got to a really nice long term rental house we found ourselves two weeks ago. Still working on lots details with the insurance company and have no idea yet as to what they want to do with it. Hope to hear about the options soon. We're not too much in a hurry anymore since they will cover the rental for up to 24 months. Pretty sure we'll have resolution by then. Haha!

Airaid MIT arrived yesterday, catch can arrives tomorrow and tuner will be here on Saturday. Going to have some fun this weekend installing them. Luckily I had a tool set stored in my truck, so I have at least something.

BTW, if anybody is looking for Airaid MIT to clean up their engine bay, Amazon has them at $129. WAY cheaper than anybody else out there at the moment.

Holy carp, that’s a good price on the Airaid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA