What are you using to mount your phone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using a $12 generic windshield suction cup mount for my work truck so I can use my phones navigation while driving. I think I'm going on 4 years with the same one. Other than that my phone stays in my pocket where it belongs when I'm driving. If I need to charge it I plug it in and put it in the center console with the lid closed.
I don't and won't use my phone while driving. I get the "Well what if it's an emergency" ******** argument all the time. If it's an emergency they'll call back or they should be calling 911, not me. The most I'll use my phone for when driving is to turn it on silent because the alerts get irritating.

06 Yukon XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two strips of velcro mounted on sash beside favorites button on radio. Two strips on back of phone. 2 dollars total cost.

Barrys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Magic mount here also. I have it exactly where Matt has his.i have a second mount in my 2002 Silverado and they work great for $14 bucks at Walmart it's a no brainer

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my phone in my pocket where it belongs when driving as well, phone mirroring/bluetooth and technology is amazing...all hands free

A152.jpg

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my phone in my pocket where it belongs when driving as well, phone mirroring/bluetooth and technology is amazing...all hands free

View attachment 76674
Yea but it sucks when you want to use dual zone. If your entertainment is anywhere besides your phone, your car enjoyment is limited :(, atleast on the Pioneer HU's

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$5 vent magnet from walmart. Going to do sick on magnets behind the radio bezel so the phone just sticks to the bezel.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scoshe Magic Mount, works flawless. Highly Recommend. I have the magnet mounted towards the bottom of my phone, and the vent clip only sticks out maybe 1/4" off the vents. Basically sits flush with the nav when its on the mount.

http://www.scosche.com/magic-mount-cell-phone-holder-tablet-mount

Plus if you don't use a case (like me) they make magnets that are the same color as the new iphones.
I also use one of those mounts. My phone's case fits tight enough that I can just put the phone plate between the phone and the case.

20170411_022724.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts