What are you using to mount your phone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DjJayFrree

DjJayFrree

DJ to the Stars
Reaction score
Scoshe Magic Mount, works flawless. Highly Recommend. I have the magnet mounted towards the bottom of my phone, and the vent clip only sticks out maybe 1/4" off the vents. Basically sits flush with the nav when its on the mount.

http://www.scosche.com/magic-mount-cell-phone-holder-tablet-mount

Plus if you don't use a case (like me) they make magnets that are the same color as the new iphones.

I bought this one and I'll give it a shot thanks all!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. What mount did?

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A phone holder just like this won the best phone holder on Lifehacker this year. This is just the knock off version. So you can try it out for $7 instead of $35. Even the knock off is an AMAZING mount. It rides just above my stereo on top of the dash. But the stiff arm juts out towards my hand on the steering wheel. Within easy reach. It's also very solid. The phone barely moves. Unless you want to rotate it sideways like to watch a movie - that works flawlessly. It also has a very handy clamp on clamp off device that keeps phone in the holder. Very easy to use. I highly recommend this holder. It also suction cups to our stippled dash boards VERY VERY well. This thing aint movin.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/23211634856...49&var=531314794591&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get one that keeps phone closest to me. I'm thinking one that sits on the pillar or vents on left of steering wheel? Eye sight not the greatest.

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a magnetic ball mount. Mounted just low enough so the shift lever doesn't obstruct the phone.

On another note, what do you guys use to organize the center console? I hate how it's just one big open square that I have random stuff thrown in. Was thinking of getting a 2nd cup holder insert

2017-03-10 06.46.21.jpg

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a good question. The cup holders are kind of hard to clean ecause of how deep they are and those flaps. Where is the dag on change holder? I'm thinking a 2 pocket container would do good for that area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts