What 2nd row captains' SEAT COVERS are you using for your dog(s)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted you to know that I went ahead and bought these for the captain chairs as well as for the 3rd row. At $30 for each row, I didn't see how I could lose out, even if I immediately hated them. But they fit really nicely on these trucks' seats, and they look like they're going to protect my seats (including the bolsters and the entire seat-backs) just as I had hoped. So, thank you for the recommendation!
I’m so glad! We’ve been super happy with ours too. Thanks for following up!

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed. Thanks again to you and the others who chimed in on this thread. Good stuff.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dickies truck bucket seat covers are pretty good. Carhartt makes some too

johnnyjr79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We use seat covers from Orvis, we peeper them the most compared to the many we have tried.

mummer43

Reaction score
I am about to take delivery of a Yukon. I have two dogs and my plan is to get one of these and the GMC cargo protector. I will put a blanket down in the cargo area as well. My dogs like to jump over the seats and this will keep them from doing that. I like that it is something I can pop in when I plan on taking the dogs somewhere.

https://www.weathertech.com/pet-bar...G5Ysjnc4HawbIdg5TYG_66Qyxnw_GLpxoCPNkQAvD_BwE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660