Wanted 86-93 Mustang Notchback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Dang. I guess I will have to wear a skirt next time I take the TA out. I wonder if the dress will ride up on me if I power shift. lmao

I was just getting quotes from SGT Auto Transport and Montway Auto transport. Someone from Buffalo is buying my 78 Lincoln and I was getting quotes between 600-900. Kansas if further but a lot less up and down the mountains so $750 sounds reasonable.

Are you sure you don't like that 86 LX 'vert in the Bronx? It is pretty sweet especially for $9k. V8 + stick + vert is THE best combo! I got a spare skirt for you. lmao
It's called a kilt lol.

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a note to the collective. Shipping a car is easy if you go through reputable broker. I've shipped overseas and domestic both as a side job and when I was working, as my job in logistics. Just be aware if you want it quick, an expedited load is VERY pricey compared to a normal shipment.

I've been in touch with Tonyrodz and I'll keep an eye out for something he'd like. I know of one car, the drivetrain is new and HOT. The body is a rust buggy and I wouldn't recommend it. I'd be surprised if a few WOT runs wouldn't twist the body.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I bought my '88 GMC truck..... I sold this in 1990. DUMB!!!!
I didn't realize the value of this '73 Malibu. ( Try to find one, now )
My aunt had one of those. Had some kind of orange/brick redish paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879