Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Lol, I actually hate working on anything anymore. Getting too old--or lazy lol. Got myself a new toy.View attachment 426752View attachment 426753
It's a ferd lol.
Thinking about smashing the Hoe--that'll teach it for being a fussy beyotch all these years.

Nice. It’s a good looking fox body. I like the LX more than the GT. Fun little toy and would run even better with your LS in it. Hint hint.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish it was as quick as yours! 347 stroker--just a little better then stock.
i used to race a 98 regal, it was running mid 14's when it was stock, fun is fun. it a manual? they tend to move pretty good.

heres a vid of a fox body getting away from me lol it was a manual and if you watch his back tire you can see him shifting gears.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i used to race a 98 regal, it was running mid 14's when it was stock, fun is fun. it a manual? they tend to move pretty good.

heres a vid of a fox body getting away from me lol it was a manual and if you watch his back tire you can see him shifting gears.
Nah, I got an auto. Took me awhile to find one. Didn't want a stick.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Nah, I got an auto. Took me awhile to find one. Didn't want a stick.
Nothing shifts faster than an automatic. You don’t see the top racers running a manual transmission.
I wanna put a sequential shifter in my firebird when I upgrade the transmission guts and add a dual disk clutch.
A true sequential gear box is about $10k and they’re loud, sounds like a noise rear diff with wrong pinion backlash and bearings going out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019