Stock Location Subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Then it will hit the grill when it's hitting hard though.
Put a spacer between the grille and mounting ring. Slight bulge but there's room to stretch with the panel, it's not set in stone so to speak lol

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill bet there is still room for that magnet, or at most a tiny amount of clearance may be needed 1/8"? The least clearance seems to be off to the side there rather then directly in the middle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I agree it looks like the JL would fit. Even if it's close we're only talking what an 1/8"? Can figure out how to adjust for that.

I've had great luck with Rockford amps but never really heard their subs. I know the Amazon reviews seemed good but I take those with a grain of salt. Anyone have any experience with them?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ya I agree it looks like the JL would fit. Even if it's close we're only talking what an 1/8"? Can figure out how to adjust for that.

I've had great luck with Rockford amps but never really heard their subs. I know the Amazon reviews seemed good but I take those with a grain of salt. Anyone have any experience with them?
Always had good luck with Rockford. Good speakers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667