Stock Location Subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Not sure a stock box is deep enough for a JL.
But I've had pioneers and always had issues with them, I just use thier decks now lol.
Other than that would just have to look for what fits. I have a stock box I can measure for you if you don't have one handy

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure a stock box is deep enough for a JL.
But I've had pioneers and always had issues with them, I just use thier decks now lol.
Other than that would just have to look for what fits. I have a stock box I can measure for you if you don't have one handy
It's deep enough. My Thunderform enclosure requires a shallow mount just like the stock box does. JL makes shallow mount subs just like everybody else does (my 10W1V3 is). Why would you think they don't?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
It's deep enough. My Thunderform enclosure requires a shallow mount just like the stock box does. JL makes shallow mount subs just like everybody else does (my 10W1V3 is). Why would you think they don't?
I honestly thought they only made the one only, 13.5 shallow mount sub. Other than that just W5s and 7s. I guess I need to do more research. I never heard or came across jl making shallows. Now I wanna look into an 8 for my stock box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts