Replacement carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

osukellen

Reaction score
Thanks...it only cost $200 total for everything. I took out all the plastic inside and gave them a bath, so it came out looking pretty clean.

As far as looking for something more plush, I don't live in it, so I didn't see the point in spending $800 on carpet. Thanks for the input though.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
no tools needed really. But youll need a phillips screw driver for the door sills, torx bit for the seat belt and rear cargo hooks, a knife for trimming and thats it..

Hey did you rip off your factory NHV shit on the back of your old carpet?

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
I have had a local interior shop here in the Phoenix area custom hand stitch carpet. it turns out way better and only costs a little more. I had another SUV done and the place charged me around $450 dollars.. very indention had a hand stitched seam and you couldn't see a single stitch. Plus the carpet is much plusher then any kit on the market. Sometimes spending a little extra goes a long way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907