Replacement carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osukellen

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with autotrimsupply.com for ordering replacement carpet? I am looking at ordering some, and they seem to have a big selection and a decent price.

If not, what companies have you used?
thanks!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Are you saying you used stock interiors and it looked like shit??

B

the company is called stockinteriors.. haha

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

and fits like shit, its brand new, it cant look that bad. haha

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive have bought aftermarket carpet from JCWhitney for my s10 and silverado and can honestly say I thought it was real nice.

The fit was almost perfect but I also put extra padding and a whole bunch of dynamat down with it.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive have bought aftermarket carpet from JCWhitney for my s10 and silverado and can honestly say I thought it was real nice.

The fit was almost perfect but I also put extra padding and a whole bunch of dynamat down with it.

JCWhitney also uses ACC which is the same company that Jason over at stockinteriors.com buys their carpet from. It won't come perfect, you have to cut to fit. I still haven't cut mine because I am waiting on an exchange. Mine from stockinteriors just didn't have what I thought it would as far as the backing, so I returned it for the mass backing option. I'm going to be really disappointed if this one looks like shit.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645