Replacement carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to change the carpet in mine too. I guess ACC is the only available manufacturer for the DIY guys. I do plan to use some sound deadening when I pull my interior. I want to change from tan to gray so I plan to re-dye everything. While it's all out, I can tackle the carpet and sound deadening, and apparently throw in some extra carpet padding.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my new black molded carpet sitting in a box and can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can rip my stock disgusting carpet out

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i put a third row in 01 with barn doors and i got a carpet off ebay. The color, fit, padding and plastic for the 3rd row were exact factory match, i didnt trim anything. I don't remember how much but i prob still have the ebay stuff, i know i still have the stock carpet so i should have the name and bill stuff. I used ACC for an 81 monte carlo back in day, i def had to trim that. Ill look for that company info sometime today.

Edit**Place is still in business on ebay but i checked no carpets, i guess it was longer then i thought....i did the swap in '04....Weird place though....says new and used parts....carpet i got was brand-new and fit and matched perfectly it even had that new carpet smell....whatever. Im f'in rambling again, long day. Nordstromsautoinc....

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I 2nd Red's post above as I got my info from him and ordered the same with the mass backing. Still looks amazing. You can see before and after's in my build thread.