Redneck Escalade Build/Daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Elijah

Elijah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the lights from Amazon and yeah u have no idea how redneck it is. Lol I love it though!

OP
OP
Elijah

Elijah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just hammered my door in so it wouldn't rub lol. And I also did the norcal mod. If you don't know what that is you just basically cut plastic and hammer back metal to fit larger/wider tires so they won't rub.

OP
OP
Elijah

Elijah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
spring break I am puttin on 3 inch body lift i got for free from some nice dude on craigslist. and i just ordered lots of new front end parts. upper control arms, lower ball joints, hubs, camber pins. bc i go off roading a lot bc girls always wanna go mudding and creeking and shit lol and it breaks stuff. I also am installing blue rocker lights under the wheel wells and two led pods in the rear as reverse lights and if someone decides they wanna follow me too close I can blind them lolol Then next thing after i save up enough money I am getting 20x14 scorpion wheels with the biggest lip you can get on a 14 wide which is 9 inches of lip. and I am getting 33x12.5r20 mud tires. And keep in mind I have those 2 inch wheel spacers. gonna have hella stance.

If anyone wants to know how to do a body lift on these or front end shit like a arms ball joints camber pins hubs just let me know and i can add pics or hell i might make a video.

Here is some pics of this beast muddy. only been stuck once and it wasnt this time lmaoooooooooo

FullSizeRender.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator