Redneck Escalade Build/Daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Elijah

Elijah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
some updates on the Escalade
I put on pretty much a whole new front end. I replaced both from hubs. 3 camber alignment pins on the passenger side that snapped when I was off-roading lol. I replaced upper a arms and lower ball joints. I also put on that free 3" body lift. the lower ball joints I had to grind the edges and then beat it out with a sledge. I also managed to break a 1/2 inch breaker bar over removing my wheel spacers. they were a pain in the butt to get off. everything was pretty rusty and mud caked for an Escalade haha. I broke the heater hose fitting connector when I was liftin the body so that was an extra $25 for that plastic piece. keep in mind my front end was so bad I had very little control of my suv I was takin up both lanes driving down the road. so I'm very glad i regained that control. I am getting an alignment within the next couple of days. and one of my buddies just got a Denali and is racing everyone and winning so I'm fixin to whoop him lol anyways can't decide if I want to put on the blue or red wheel well lights. because I seen a cop pull over someone with blue lights underneath. I mean I've talked to a lot of people and they say they have no problem with the blue rocker lights and getting pulled over or anything. but I just can't make up my mind. I hate red haha anyways let me know what yal think. and i ended up trading my dune buggy for a 400ex plus a gun and cash from him so i think it was a pretty good deal. and we finally got a couple inches of snow in good ol middle Tennessee!!

02Burgundybeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red and Blue are a quick way to get a ticket unless you are parked and off a public road. Glad you fixed the truck and are no longer a threat to others lives. You really shouldn't have been driving the vehicle if it was uncontrollable.

OP
OP
Elijah

Elijah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
also just got 33x12.5r20 for back and i have 2 for the front but havent mounted them yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645