Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh... I bought a Cloyes True Roller single roller. It's supposedly the best without going to a double roller which I'd probably have to clearance some parts for, plus a double isn't needed until you're pushing way more HP than I ever will.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my email links aren't working suddenly and I'm not getting email alerts either. Somebody please post a reply here so I can see if the forum sends me an email alert. Can't figure out what's going on.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after 2-3 days of trouble and being locked out of my account I'm back. I thought something was wrong with my Outlook mail account so I changed it over to get alerts sent to my Gmail account. Guess what? When you do that, the site sends you a confirmation email that has a link in it that you have to click on to confirm the changes, and since I couldn't get an email sent to THAT address from the forum either, it locked me out of my account so all I could do was read what everybody else was posting but I couldn't post or start a new PM. All I could do was reply to ongoing PM's. Which I did, and finally got someone to contact an admin and this morning I hit "resend" and it actually sent me that damn confirmation email! Damn that was frustrating. But now the previous emails that I have from the forum still have their links disabled. I'm surprised nobody has said a word about this- I know there have been problems with everybody else too. So... if someone could please post here and I can see if the site sends an email alert so I don't have to search for my thread again. Thanks.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap it's sending me email alerts again, and the links in them actually work! Thanks guys! That's weird, and the old emails still say "link disabled".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157