Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 percent doesn't seem that good, maybe when it's closer to 15 percent off msrp. Looking back in forum incentives move up with time toward 20 percent.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's odd. I could have sworn that they weren't showing discounts when I checked them earlier. Now they show 10% off.
They weren't when I checked a few days ago either, and they had three. It seems like they show one discounted at a time. When we bought ours, the black on black that we bought was the only one showing the deep discount, it's actually closer to 14% off. I'd bet you could get any of theirs at that price though, they're pretty motivated to move cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are willing to be patient, Laura gets in a ton of inventory and they will eventually have the exact ride you want. As long as you want a 4wd. Lol. They don't deal a lot with 2wd Yukons. I would encourage anybody to give them a call, give them your exact option list, and tell them what you want to pay. Then say call me when you get there.

nsyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to buy 2017 Yukon XL Denali with all packages and 22" wheels where are the best deals. Considering 2018 will be out in a month or so what should I be looking to pay?
I should mention that I am worried about the buffeting noise but hoping I can find one without that. I have already test driven one that had that and I just walked away from it did not even talk price.

I guess I should mention I am in Dallas, TX

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a New 2017 Tahoe Premier today, MSRP 73,145. Paid 62,337 which is 14.7% off MSRP. Tax, Title and License came after this. Los Angeles, CA.

Could you explain how you got to that number. That number is way below invoice.

Last edited:

Tommyb80

Reaction score
Looking to buy 2017 Yukon XL Denali with all packages and 22" wheels where are the best deals. Considering 2018 will be out in a month or so what should I be looking to pay?
I should mention that I am worried about the buffeting noise but hoping I can find one without that. I have already test driven one that had that and I just walked away from it did not even talk price.

I guess I should mention I am in Dallas, TX

I just emailed Laura GMC with this exact question. Looking at a pretty much loaded out Denali XL and asked about pricing now versus in a month or so when 2018'***** the lot. I have email d them and spoke to a salesman in the past and they definitely gicw the best pricing on these. I'll keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo