Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I considered doing something crazy like that (flying to the cheapest dealer etc) but with all of the issues on these trucks I needed to do a thorough test drive. Didn't want to risk getting out there only to hear them start the dance 'oh its fine, just flat spots in the tires!'

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2016's how are those still around in any volume.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2016's how are those still around in any volume.
There was one dealer in Kansas City Mo that had like 5 different 2016s. We would have bought one if they didn't try to pull a fast one on my wife. Tried to sell her a maroon one when we put a deposit on a white one. Then tried to tell her they'd do a different deal on a 2017 but would give us 5k less on trade. Needless to say they will never get a penny from me, ever.

I was trying to figure out how they had so many as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benjamins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a well optioned Yukon XL Denali with everything but security and automated side steps. MSRP was at 81, they came down to 73k.

IMG_0949_zpspxsbdelu.jpg

Protect1989

Reaction score
I wish Laura's were closer but it's 1,131 miles from me and I have a trade :( You'd think with all of these massive high volume GM dealers in Texas that there'd be better deals to be found around that neck of the woods.

Where I live, GM suvs are marked up about $4k.

I am currently in the market as well (Texas) for a Denali. It seems like Laura GMC has the best deals and the least amount of haggling involved. Although most of theirs come equipped with 4WD and/or retractable running boards. Items I dont necessarily need and only drive up the cost.

Are there any better dealerships (or comparable) to Laura GMC? I dont really mind flying and driving the vehicle back, I just want to get the best price possible.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am currently in the market as well (Texas) for a Denali. It seems like Laura GMC has the best deals and the least amount of haggling involved. Although most of theirs come equipped with 4WD and/or retractable running boards. Items I dont necessarily need and only drive up the cost.

Are there any better dealerships (or comparable) to Laura GMC? I dont really mind flying and driving the vehicle back, I just want to get the best price possible.

Phil wright autoplex in Russellville, Arkansas marks their tahoes down and requires very little haggle. I told them I wouldn't pay any document or delivery fees and they didn't even argue. They also deliver nation wide.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phil wright autoplex in Russellville, Arkansas marks their tahoes down and requires very little haggle. I told them I wouldn't pay any document or delivery fees and they didn't even argue. They also deliver nation wide.

Wish they showed their marked down prices online. Last time I checked I only saw MSRP.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish they showed their marked down prices online. Last time I checked I only saw MSRP.
They have a maroon one marked down right now to about the same price I paid for mine. When we bought ours they had about 5 new. Now looks like they have 1 new. Could probably get your order in and tell them that's the price you want.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA advertises good prices and is good to deal with in my experience. Their web site shows they also have a good stock of Tahoes and Suburbans.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a maroon one marked down right now to about the same price I paid for mine. When we bought ours they had about 5 new. Now looks like they have 1 new. Could probably get your order in and tell them that's the price you want.

That's odd. I could have sworn that they weren't showing discounts when I checked them earlier. Now they show 10% off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14