Clear bra.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirty30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone installed clear bra paint protection film on their front end? Curious how it turned out. Quoted $1500 to have someone do front end, 12” of hood, door sills. Seems a bit spendy. Anyone have a cost they paid for theirs?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. My only experience with these is removing them from fading but I’m sure some folks with new $100,000 rigs are using them and they’ll chime in.

kerlyb

Reaction score
Did my Tahoe HC earlier this year. Paid @$430 for precut 3M kit after a promotional discount...included front bumper, 12" hood, and both rearview mirrors. I've done my cars/SUVs X 4 so I have some experience with install. Just take your time and use plenty of the solution when installing...you can always make corrections over and over again before the film dries/cures. Front bumper was the hardest since it's the biggest piece and lots of curves and edges. Check out Youtube videos if you've never done install.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was quoted 2100 to do the whole hood bumper lights fenders and mirrors. I’ve been hesitant thought. I’ve heard if you hit bugs and don’t clean it off that it will eat through the clear bra and leave holes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian

Latest posts