Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought from Laura back in March. MSRP was right at $72k and i paid $58.5K out the door but paid local taxes when i got home which were $1.5K. So total out the door for me ended up being $60K

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish Laura's were closer but it's 1,131 miles from me and I have a trade :( You'd think with all of these massive high volume GM dealers in Texas that there'd be better deals to be found around that neck of the woods.

Where I live, GM suvs are marked up about $4k.

rjrdomer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
About average for a non special order I think.
Sounds pretty good. I am new to the forum. To compare your offer with what I just got...

Just bought a 2017 Tahoe Premier with very specific options and colors - not so easy to find - for 8% off MSRP. MSRP was $70,300, dealer price was $66,250 less $1,500 factory incentive for $64,750. The $66,250 was $800 or so below invoice.

On top of that, I had GM card points and a $2k new vehicle bonus from the GM card that was about to expire. But I didn't include that in my price just to give you an apples to apples comparison. The car was purchased using a swap with another dealer. My sales guy went above and beyond and I didn't feel the need to push him further, although I know Tahoes can go for less than what I paid. I was very particular about the car. He said he could order me one and give me a slightly better price on the order, however, I did not want to wait 8 weeks and I would have lost the $2k incentive from the GM card. There may have been a July incentive to offset, but it wasn't worth the gamble. In all, I was happy with the final price given my credit card bonuses and the service I got.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
18% off. On the higher end of the savings spectrum for sure!

Yep. I basically told the salesman at Laura what price point i wanted to hit, told him the exact options, and said call me when you have it. LOL. Took 5 weeks and i was on a plane out to the dealership. They were super easy to work with in my instance. The sales guy was really good and on par with my local smalltown chevy guy who i have purchased 4 tahoes from. Honestly, with that deal, i couldnt justify going with a Tahoe because the Denali was actually cheaper. LOL

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got this email today.
It might help someone that is looking to buy.

Screenshot_20170524-162625.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157