Old black Betty build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 428375View attachment 428377
View attachment 428380
The parts truck I acquired for a 4 wheeler I traded
Rusted out but got a lot of good parts
Interior and motor is going in the Tahoe the differentials front and rear will be built re geared and swapped into the Tahoe then the one I pull out the Tahoe will eventually go into the Silverado to convert it to 4wd
Interior was in great shape
Probably swapping the grill over along with the black mirrors handles and headlights into the Tahoe and deleting most of the chrome
I’ll built the motor out of this mild build but probably port the stock heads and get a valve job done along with new seals and springs maybe a stage 4 cam and new top end I eventually want to boost this down the road but got a lot of other projects I need to finish first.
Cool project.

It’s amazing how you have water in the yard every time you post.

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Cool project.

It’s amazing how you have water in the yard every time you post.
Past two guys who’s come to trade or buy something has been amazed at the crabs in my ditch’s and in my garage I went to go move a wheel and homie was like “holy shit home boy has fiddler crabs in his garage he weren’t lying about being out in the boonies”
I got a “ripstick” I ride in the driveway with my daughter and when I went to move it the other day a crab crawled out from under it with his one big claw trying to get my foot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Past two guys who’s come to trade or buy something has been amazed at the crabs in my ditch’s and in my garage I went to go move a wheel and homie was like “holy shit home boy has fiddler crabs in his garage he weren’t lying about being out in the boonies”
I got a “ripstick” I ride in the driveway with my daughter and when I went to move it the other day a crab crawled out from under it with his one big claw trying to get my foot
Gives a whole new meaning to having crabs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truckn02