NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so I'm going down to Oklahoma this weekend because my brother is graduating high school. While I'm down there I plan on raising the truck up .5" all around. It currently sits at ~4" up front and ~6.5" out back. So after should be in the ~3.5"/~6" range.
Reason 1: I do not have the funds to add on board air (me and the wife are thinking about starting a family soon) and I'm constantly hauling around project materials whether it be for me or my in-laws and I have to throw air in the shocks everytime and then take the air out to sit it back level and not have the stink bug look. Also hauling around more then me and the wife makes for a rough ride.
Reason 2: hopefully this will put the alignment in a even better position.
Reason 3: this is the cheapest solution since it only cost me a couple hours of taking the struts apart and airing up the shocks. Also 50 bucks on a alignment.

My dad's 2016 sits at the 3.5/6 drop and he has no issue with carrying around projects and hauling multiple people so hoping to get the same outcome from this.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thank you for making us aware :crazy: LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157