New from SWVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05_SWVA_denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Longtime reader first time poster. Just joining in from SWVA. I’m looking to buy a 05 Yukon Denali. 250kish miles been a 2 owner and a family vehicle since 2007. All maintenance kept up. Runs and drives great, I’ve read many many forums as what to look for on these models, and I say in advance thanks for all the info you all give out! I wouldn’t have known to look at a lot of stuff that is common problems. Body has a few paint spots but nothing major. Other than that the carpet needs shampooed and should be a good weekend vehicle for me!

OP
OP

05_SWVA_denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Longtime reader first time poster. Just joining in from SWVA. I’m looking to buy a 05 Yukon Denali. 250kish miles been a 2 owner and a family vehicle since 2007. All maintenance kept up. Runs and drives great, I’ve read many many forums as what to look for on these models, and I say in advance thanks for all the info you all give out! I wouldn’t have known to look at a lot of stuff that is common problems. Body has a few paint spots but nothing major. Other than that the carpet needs shampooed and should be a good weekend vehicle for me!
Here is some pictures of it. I got it earlier this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_6922.jpeg
    IMG_6922.jpeg
    589.1 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan