A new guy here from Italy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At our local dealership, I saw a GMC Acadia 3.6L V6 for more than 60K € (which was approximately $65K). The car wasn't in the best condition and needed some major work. When I saw the price tag, it seemed way too expensive. Then I googled the same car for sale on the US market and found one (I'm not sure which state it was), but for $30K. Visually, the car was in better condition, but of course, you need to have more detailed info before jumping to conclusions.
I opened an advertisement for the sale of a new Arcadia. 2023 release. 2.0T, cost 55k $

OP
OP
A

Alessandrolomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is this price in Russia? Seems a bit cheaper than in Italy. But there was only one model available, when I had a look at it.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome!
As I said, I have a big family, and sometimes we travel together across Europe. With kids, we have to bring a lot of stuff with us.
I saw a GMC Acadia 3.6L V6 for sale for around 60K euros, which is a lot. But my friend told me that I could find a cheaper option.
What I like about that model is that it can fit all of us and our stuff, and we can travel in one car. Still, this car isn't that massive, so I can drive it on our narrowed Milano streets if needed.
I hope you can navigate me among different models, and I can see what I can afford.
GMC acadias are problematic unless they are different in Europe

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this price in Russia? Seems a bit cheaper than in Italy. But there was only one model available, when I had a look at it.
Yes, these are prices in Russia, we have all the cars from the USA, but what we don’t have, we can always be brought to order. from small to large. Yukon Denali, for example, costs about $110-120K

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome!
As I said, I have a big family, and sometimes we travel together across Europe. With kids, we have to bring a lot of stuff with us.
I saw a GMC Acadia 3.6L V6 for sale for around 60K euros, which is a lot. But my friend told me that I could find a cheaper option.
What I like about that model is that it can fit all of us and our stuff, and we can travel in one car. Still, this car isn't that massive, so I can drive it on our narrowed Milano streets if needed.
I hope you can navigate me among different models, and I can see what I can afford.
Of course an Acadia is more money in Italy--there it's a foreign car. For us, it's a domestic, so it's cheaper for us. Also I'm sure you have a bunch of import fees added on.
Also--welcome from New Jersey.

OP
OP
A

Alessandrolomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Of course an Acadia is more money in Italy--there it's a foreign car. For us, it's a domestic, so it's cheaper for us. Also I'm sure you have a bunch of import fees added on.
Also--welcome from New Jersey.
I agree with you about additional fees. Plus, the maintenance might be more expensive since I'm sure there are no OEM parts on the local market. But it looks like in Russia this car is much more expensive.
Well, I thought of purchasing a used car in the US and shipping it to Italy. Just an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar