New Owner 2014 PPV from VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
oathbringer

oathbringer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Man I want an SS so bad, particularly one with a stick. Great family hauler! They're retaining their value too much for me still though lol

Yeah It's kind of shocking how well they are holding their value, I sold mine for the exact price that I paid for it back in 2019 when I purchased it from a dealer, just with 48,000 miles added to it (albeit a good amount of mods included too)

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You probably have a Secure-Idle device. If it’s installed per manufacturer, it should work as follows:
while the engine is running,
engage the parking brake
put it into park,
press and hold the red button,
while holding the button, turn the ignition off
remove the key
engine stays running.
gear shift cannot move, and vehicle can’t be moved

To disengage, put key back in
turn to run
disengage parking brake

Yes he is correct

Jimgeorge

Reaction score
Oh man yeah it's the spitting image. Have you done much to her?
Heilwig sway bar, lowered 2 inches front and back with coil springs and then needed shorter shocks for the back. DIC switch and new back bumper with receiver for towing. It was an Orange County (Orlando) Florida undercover model so no spotlight or external lights only hidden internal lights that you wouldn’t see until they were turned on. Dark tint all around, even front windshield.

OP
OP
oathbringer

oathbringer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heilwig sway bar, lowered 2 inches front and back with coil springs and then needed shorter shocks for the back. DIC switch and new back bumper with receiver for towing. It was an Orange County (Orlando) Florida undercover model so no spotlight or external lights only hidden internal lights that you wouldn’t see until they were turned on. Dark tint all around, even front windshield.

Nice! How do you like the ride with the coils?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo