New from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

496bigblock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm from the Denver area and although I'm new around here, I'm not new to GM vehicles. I was a GM master certified tech for approx 10 years before I moved on from there. I did fleet work on Ambulances for a couple years, started a mobile mechanic business and then one of my loyal fleet customers (a taxi company) made me an offer for full time employment that I couldnt refuse. So now I specialize in prius's. Never saw that one coming lol.

Anyways, I have had 2 Yukons. First was a 96 Yukon which I drove for about 1.5 years. Traded that in for my current yukon, a very clean 2003 Yukon xl 2500 8.1L which had 127000 miles at the time of purchase (4ish years ago). It has towed my 14ft utility trailer that weighs in at almost 8000 lbs nearly every day with zero issues (until recently, that is). Currently has 206000 miles and the radiator gave up the ghost. I'll post my question about that in the appropriate section though.

Here's a pic of my rig

20210428_174729.jpg

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from WI! Glad to have more GM knowledge to pull from. Interesting bio....it's funny how life will change paths. I'm a fan of the scenery in your state and have explored some in my Denali, but not nearly enough!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar