A new guy here from Italy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
A bit far away from where I live, but I've been to both places, and they are beautiful.
Do you plan to visit your wife's grandparents' historical motherland?
We did make a two week visit years ago to relatives on her mother's side. That side of the family was still in touch. Sadly that generation has all passed on now.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the generation that passed away. But it's part of life.
Yes, I agree, but also because this is an American forum))) in Russia we also have a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Forum))) but there is not a single American there))) But it’s cool here, since you’re right, these cars are popular in the USA, here you can find answers to many questions)

OP
OP
A

Alessandrolomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, but also because this is an American forum))) in Russia we also have a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Forum))) but there is not a single American there))) But it’s cool here, since you’re right, these cars are popular in the USA, here you can find answers to many questions)
I think you can find more answers here since this car is widely popular in the US, and many people can share their experiences.
I wonder what the prices are in Russia for this car?
In the US dealerships, you can find one in mint condition for a reasonable price. But the one I found in Italy seems way too expensive. So, I'm looking for a one in other countries.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can find more answers here since this car is widely popular in the US, and many people can share their experiences.
I wonder what the prices are in Russia for this car?
In the US dealerships, you can find one in mint condition for a reasonable price. But the one I found in Italy seems way too expensive. So, I'm looking for a one in other countries.
It depends on what kind of car you mean. They are represented in Russia by different years of issue)

OP
OP
A

Alessandrolomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It depends on what kind of car you mean. They are represented in Russia by different years of issue)
At our local dealership, I saw a GMC Acadia 3.6L V6 for more than 60K € (which was approximately $65K). The car wasn't in the best condition and needed some major work. When I saw the price tag, it seemed way too expensive. Then I googled the same car for sale on the US market and found one (I'm not sure which state it was), but for $30K. Visually, the car was in better condition, but of course, you need to have more detailed info before jumping to conclusions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar