my 2013 Yukon, now rough and ready!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Snipershrk

Snipershrk

Reaction score
Thanks folks... Thought I'd post a quick pic of a truck I had years ago...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
OP
OP
Snipershrk

Snipershrk

Reaction score
Looked like a decent pic so I snapped one real quick before heading out to shoot a big ol' S. Texas deer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 98

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Lol hi Lee

So does this lift have autoride? Did you install it yourself? Very interested in this bad boy!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Lol hi Lee

So does this lift have autoride? Did you install it yourself? Very interested in this bad boy!

The 7.5" kit is a stretched 5" kit so you def want UCAs! I don't think the kit supports autoride but you can make it work. The front will need some custom wire extensions for the magnetic ride shocks to make up the difference in the top strut spacer. The front also requires cutting the bump stops off the UCA frame brackets. The rears will work fine but need ride height rod spacers from FTS to work. The downside I didn't like with this kit like the FTS rear is no longer trailing arms or drop brackets. The lack of longer trailing arms or drop brackets swings the axle forward in the fender.

I do like the McGaughys lift since it supports autoride, denali, and has rear drop brackets for trailing arms. I was debating the FTS 7" and McGaughys 7" for mine. I got a better price on the FTS but now might have gone with the McGaughys. I ended up doing FTS up front and Fabtech rear which I am pleased with now. Just some info for all interested in lifts on Tahoes/Yukons.

OP
OP
Snipershrk

Snipershrk

Reaction score
nice pic, fun times at matagorda bay

Always, preferably with no rain and a light breeze to keep the skeeters down! Man I like fishing those back lakes and all along the bay side. Hammered a 36" red in about 5" of water on a bone colored top water about 10ft. In front of me on light tackle. Good times for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman