my 2013 Yukon, now rough and ready!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snipershrk

Reaction score
Well, here it is... 2013, 4x4 SLT, champaign silver, 325x60x20 Nitto Dura's, Fuel Hostage wheels and 7.5 RC lift.

Drove her off the showroom floor a couple of month ago with 60 miles on her. I quickly realized that this vehicle sat painfully low for something that has 4x4 capabilities. Not wanting to drop a butt load of cash on it I went and installed the CCI kit. I neglected upgrading tires at the time as I didn't see the point of spending that much money for such little increase. Obviously the CCI alone didn't cut the mustard for my needs. This is a working truck that has only seen the mall ring to push those pesky soccer moms around a bit lol. It's funny how opinionated people get when I show up in the same spots they do. "Man that's a nice truck to have out here, don't think I could do it" lol when they pay the bill for this thing they can an do what they want, until then, move on. I'm retired and do two things in life, hunt and fish :) just livin' the dream! It's hunting season so pics are limited at the moment but figured I'd start a thread to compile photos from her adventures here on out.

Thanks for looking

20141121_194232.jpg 2014-11-21 15.12.30.jpg 20141121_055750.jpg 20141112_131453.jpg

OP
OP
Snipershrk

Snipershrk

Reaction score
Thanks, it's the 7.5 rough country. My neighbor has a Yukon as well and says it totally changed the look and feel. He says it went from grocery getter to BA. That'll put a smile on your face haha

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Damn I love the stance of it. Looks kickass dude. I'm really enjoying all the 07+ that are lifted recently.

OP
OP
Snipershrk

Snipershrk

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I need to take a fishing trip down to the coast so I can get some pics of her "Kimber" down on the beach. Running down E. Matty should be a pretty good test of how she does in the sand... Hunting and holidays are hard to work around sometimes though.

OP
OP
Snipershrk

Snipershrk

Reaction score
Maybe some wheel spacers out back, upper control arms and black bear tune. Other than that... Probably not. It'd be cool to make it a little louder but I use it for hunting as well... Loud and noisy doesn't work so well for hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345