Missing features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UrbanSuburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The handle that was in the front for the GMT800 so us old folks could get in...lol, A better working rear wiper, the idea is great but it packs a lot of snow and ice under there, the wiper does not cover the same as the GMT800 Series SUV. A plastic trim piece on the exterior rear hatch window for closing it. Right now I don't feel comfortable closing with fingers on the glass, smudges do happen.

Serg-214

Reaction score
More than half of the features are never going to be used in my Denali. Mainly went with it for the 10 speed/MRC and the power boards/looks of the outside.
Pano sunroof is pointless to have, especially with the Texas heat. 360 camera pointless for us too since we barely even use the regular one it comes with.
Hopefully the new gen GMs don't come with the tacky looking tablets sticking out or the tablets for TVs on the headrests that the 18+ Expy/Navi owners are already calling useless on their forum.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Lol you just like to go against the grain on everything. 360 camera completely spoiled me and it would you too unless the only place you park is on a farm in Texas. At least you know the power running boards look way better haha

Serg-214

Reaction score
^^Lol you just like to go against the grain on everything. 360 camera completely spoiled me and it would you too unless the only place you park is on a farm in Texas. At least you know the power running boards look way better haha
Haha...I really try not to go against it but I guess I'm one of the few left that still likes to break their neck when pulling out of my driveway or parking in a tight spot.
Pretty soon people are gonna want a water fountain and microwave in their SUVs otherwise it'll be too boring for them.

fordfest

Reaction score
Lot of great ideas!
We can only hope the GM engineers are reading this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they're programmed like a key fob.

kiboater

Reaction score
360 Camera that turns on when speeds slow to 1 or 2 mph
Auto Brake Hold (like Lexus)
Auto setting for heated and cooled seats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick