Missing features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jason952

Reaction score
They seem to have made the interior light much brighter in the 18 compared to our last 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordfest

Reaction score
On the BMW the moving headlights were called Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights like this video demonstrates;

However as the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for. I had those on a 330cic and was pleased with them. That is until something went wrong with one of them. Apparently since the headlamps move BMW had a problem with the wiring harness attached to them caused the plastic covering to wear and eventually fray. This led to exposed wires touching each other, and shorting out. Thus when I got the bill to fix my headlight(15 bucks do it yourself on my Sub), it was over $1k. Yep, over $1 friggin K to replace one headlight out, with everything from the bulb, ballast, igniter, adaptive motor, housing, and wire harness.

I totally agree on the A/C voice commands, as it makes to sense not to have that feature.

`

Yeah, some of these features are great, but there is always the concern what it will cost if it breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727

Latest posts