Missing features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lazy... lmfao...;)

Agreed. It would probably have taken them 1 hour of extra programming to extend the current auto brake to include Additional situations.

Even base model sedans offer that feature today.

coder

Reaction score
Would love some lighting on the back door once it's open. Had rear door open last night putting baby stroller away in a dark parking lot and it was hard do see. Pretty easy for them to just add an LED somewhere. :)

clogan2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish it had the key pad on the drivers door like the Fords do. Really miss that feature.
+1.
Also miss tilt-adjustable head rests, which have reportedly been mandated out of existence by Feds as a safety measure.

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 17 Denali, how does this work? Where does it install, more info please!! If you have it, or can shed info.

I think you can install it anywhere you'd like (on the door like Fords, or I've seen pictures of people putting them on in the inside of their gas door or under the windshield wiper) since I'm pretty sure they are battery operated and only held on by tape. If memory serves me correctly, I believe the dealer has to program the pad to the car.

I haven't heard any success stories about getting these to work with 16's otherwise I'd already have one.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want a keypad? You can just open your door by putting your hand on the door handle...What am I missing?

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want a keypad? You can just open your door by putting your hand on the door handle...What am I missing?

For me I sometimes used to lock my keys, wallet, phone etc in the truck as I didn't want anything on me when doing certain activities. Also I used to leave the the keys in the car with it running and lock it when I ran into a store or drop off a redbox etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep