Missing features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any features you find missing that other brands or older models have that our 15 and up trucks are missing?

I definitely miss the heated and cooled cup holders my last gen Escalade had.
Also miss the heated windshield wipers

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ability to have the rear camera on longer after shifting out of reverse--Ford has that.

A flat cargo floor with the third row folded! I got tired of having stuff dump on the ground while raising the tailgate so I finally removed the third row. I loose some "capabiltiy" and I shouldn't have to! :mad:

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear door lock unlock button at the rear.Bigger mirrors,Under front hood light,Lower center consul,Fold horizontal flat rear seats and easily removed if needed. Storage room in left rear side cargo pocket.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Panoramic sunroof

Sensors on the door handle to lock/unlock. The button is kind of cheap. Even more so cheap that the back doors don’t have a button at all.

Real forward collision prevention. The low speed is nearly pointless and the safety feature is hard to find on Chevys. It’s something that should be standard by now.

I miss the HarmonKardon system in my X5. Bose is a joke. Can’t believe it’s all that’s offered on the Escalade.

Better graphics on the 8” screen. MyLink looks so cheap it’s stupid. My biggest pet peeve of my burb. uConnect is better hands down, both graphics and operation.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the only thing I miss from my two previous vehicles before the Tahoe is the panoramic sunroof. You'd think with such a large vehicle it would be standard...

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ability to pause live/xm radio

Fold flat cargo area

Load height has gone up

Load clearance (floor to ceiling) has decreased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
3-freakin-60-degree surround vision (birds eye) camera! Even the lowly (compared to Yukon) Acadia has it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne