Kelderman air ride front alternative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBucks

Reaction score
Well I just scored on a barely used Kelderman full front and rear kit for my denali on ebay for 250 bucks shipped.... Yahtzee!!!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just scored on a barely used Kelderman full front and rear kit for my denali on ebay for 250 bucks shipped.... Yahtzee!!!

Holy CRAP!!!

kwb0748

Reaction score
I was looking at those. Was a little afraid of them being discontinued, but should be a great score

Rpav

Reaction score
did you install them yet? what components do you have on your ride so far? looks pretty low. i have a denali as well

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is stupid cheap. I would have bought it just to have around for that price :)

TBucks

Reaction score
I have a belltech 2 inch drop spindle and 3/4 lowering springs in the rear. The kit is in great shape.

did you install them yet? what components do you have on your ride so far? looks pretty low. i have a denali as well

Im gonna do a little more than originally planed. Called Kelderman and asked if I could do the kit with my 2 inch drop spindles but the tech told me it drops it too low for the wheel wells. Well looks like Ill be rolling and tubing the front and rolling the rear and making new wells. Going to put spohn aftermarket upper and lower control arms for the rear and clean up all the frame and mounts and paint everything fresh.

Have a connection at airlift so probably gonna run their new system. Will probably start this project after the new year Since we are Spending our holidays and new year in Maui.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a belltech 2 inch drop spindle and 3/4 lowering springs in the rear. The kit is in great shape.

Im gonna do a little more than originally planed. Called Kelderman and asked if I could do the kit with my 2 inch drop spindles but the tech told me it drops it too low for the wheel wells. Well looks like Ill be rolling and tubing the front and rolling the rear and making new wells. Going to put spohn aftermarket upper and lower control arms for the rear and clean up all the frame and mounts and paint everything fresh.

Have a connection at airlift so probably gonna run their new system. Will probably start this project after the new year Since we are Spending our holidays and new year in Maui.

I ran my Kelderman kit with drop spindles for a week or so, and then went back to stock spindles. It will sit on the inside wheel well HARD but you could technically do while tubing the front.

Rpav

Reaction score

nice bro! im super jelly.

so for everyone reading this. i called kelderman and they discontinued the kit cause they were having a hard time sourcing the bags as needed. they said they were getting the bags from ridetech.

if you wouldnt mind, could you see if the bag has a part number or anything on the bags? also, they said if I can get the bags they would fab me up the mounts.

currently i'm at 4/6 on my awd denali. mcgaughys spindles and belltech coils up front and tonys 6" spring in rear but i want to see how low I can get it. before I bag im gonna see if i can get it down 2 more inches. I have coil relocators to try out and some djm lower arms to try out. for the rear when i bag i picked up ridetechs rear kit and gonna see if that works out for what im looking for.

thanks bro!

kwb0748

Reaction score
I am using universal air Strut bags on mine in the front....
FB_IMG_1445803774807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881