Kelderman air ride front alternative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 2007 tahoe non air ride,
to put the tb bags on is there any year i need when looking for bags and where do i get the best bags from? I am gussing oem?
thanks for the help

Ive been doing this swap for years told the guys here about it . YOU WANT oem TBSS AIRBAGs come form 06 to 09 tbss.

you will need djm hardware kit with extenders and my bumpstops 190 shipped
spohn panhard bar 135
rear belltech sp shocks 130

Then the 5/32 to 1/4 inch push to connect lines then i usually run the airlift 72000 for the rear

YOU NEED to do the free travel mod. even if you take oem bumpstop off and put short one axle still hits frame way before. like i said on 305 35 24 aired out with the short bumsptops i offer on a 305 35 24 rear will be 30.75 from ground to fenderlip. I HIGHLY suggest to notch the upper crossmember for the panhard bar also or that will limit it from coming down all the way.

crotonevans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, do I have to remove a spring to see if i have the notches for tbss air bag or is there another way

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can stick your finger up there and feel for thr hole..... lol

kwb0748

Reaction score
You can feel on top of the spring perch for the slots without removing the springs. But all you have to do is remove bottom shock and sway bar end.links and the rear will drop enough to easily remove springs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19