Kelderman air ride front alternative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djscrubb

Reaction score
So Ive got my rear air ride lined up thanks to tony. Just wondering if there was a kelderman front alternative? They dont advertise just the fron air spring for sale. I looked at airbagit.com and they have air struts for 799. I would assume just the air spring is a bit cheaper. Thanks for any reply

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would need to check what struts the bags will fit as they are very specific sizes, also make sure you have everything for the upper part as it will be needed.

OP
OP
D

djscrubb

Reaction score
Was thinking of trying the universal air aero sport bag for the front gotta measure the strut first

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hav Universal strut bags mounted on Belltech adjust struts.

Attachments

• FF Bag.JPG
    FF Bag.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 271

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So Ive got my rear air ride lined up thanks to tony. Just wondering if there was a kelderman front alternative? They dont advertise just the fron air spring for sale. I looked at airbagit.com and they have air struts for 799. I would assume just the air spring is a bit cheaper. Thanks for any reply

in rear you will need the tbss bag but remember also the djm hardware kit and the spohn bar set up.

OP
OP
D

djscrubb

Reaction score
in rear you will need the tbss bag but remember also the djm hardware kit and the spohn bar set up.

yep got it all sitting here waiting to install. going to buddys shop next weekend. was just looking at an alternative for the front. i see the universal aero sport bags are a viable option

OP
OP
D

djscrubb

Reaction score
WB0gdJe.jpg

QYJen93.jpg

https://youtu.be/X0JkHHivrF8

Very impressed with the rear tb air bag idea.. Tony you made an awesome discovery with these. With everything installed the back end is super tight and looks like there would be no other way to go this low with the djm rear kit free travel mod and the spohn pan hard

Last edited:

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done the front yet? If so, how is the ride at ride height, how much lift do you have up front? What size tires do u have? How does it look fully aired out? I'm close to getting me a setup but not kelderman front but the universal air power sport bags... Plus I can't decide whether to run the airlift autopilot v2 or try out that new company airrex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts