Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished results! If you don't mind me asking, what'd it cost ya to color match those parts? I'd like to dechrome mine.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Oh and now they're posted... Haha

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished results! If you don't mind me asking, what'd it cost ya to color match those parts? I'd like to dechrome mine.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Oh and now they're posted... Haha

The quart of paint was $98 shipped. The painters put almost 9 hours of labor and supplied everything else. Protection, primer, clear, prep work and shooting cost me $400 cash.

So all in $500 for the paint project not counting parts. The results when they came out of the booth were awesome!! Ditching the textured black plastic completely transformed the look of the truck and the fading chrome grill as well. Pretty happy with the outcome thus far.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So fresh and clean all colormatched. Man I wish I would of bought a blue one.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great! makes me want to color match my grill and bumper cap as well.

Thanks. Total different look for an almost 10 year old truck. Just do it. I polled the TYF and 100% said color match!!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

So fresh and clean all colormatched. Man I wish I would of bought a blue one.

Thank you sir.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Paintwork looks :boobs:

Thx OHSIXX. Best compliment of the day!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n