flex a lite fans.. electric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea get some pics, but it sounds like its allll there. Is that you bidding? sometimes if you bid or another person bids, it takes the buy it now option away. ask him if he'd take X amount of dollars shipped, thats what i do.. they cant pass up a good offer..

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LoL well he sent me generic pictures of everything...which is not help at all. No, that isn't me bidding, still on the fence about getting it.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
well i did the install today, ill make a write up in the tech section. Took me about 4 and 1/2 hrs not including the trip to subway. I did it all by myself, which sucked. No beer either :( Well the install went pretty good tho, and my truck is a lot quieter and more aggressive to say the least. I drove the truck around like a madman before i installed the fans to get a really good idea on how it ran, then i did the same after i installed them. **** the mpg increase, lets do burnouts. haha itll get em spinning at a dead stop now. overall, i think it was a good 250 bucks spent, will be looking to get underdrive pullies soon and some more shit :)))) hahah

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
YEEEEHAAAAAA! Video on lettin' the tires loose! Soon as I get the LT headers and the BBT I'll post some mud tires spinnin. Was gonna do the Flex-A-Lite fans before the BBT but I'm just gonna wait and get them later and retune.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ahh im still on my quest to find longtubes :grr: i dont feel like spending 800bucks is the way to go either. damnnn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts