flex a lite fans.. electric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
and again.. being a smart ass solves nothing. lol These things are masssive tho. The box says the weight on these bad boys is 27lbs. 5500 cfm should keep it cool huh? lol The install seems pretty simple and straight forward. Im thinking about painting those black covers (3 of them) orange like the color of my truck.. not sure yet.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, do 'em the color of the truck. They pretty much replace what the fan shroud was so they will be laying on the grill some. Should look sweet, you should install them before I get mine though. Good idea, right?!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ill try man, Being at school 3 hrs away from your truck and not coming home on the weekends really doesnt give you any time to work on it. If distance and time wasnt a factor i would of have the limited front bumper on, fans going, and hood painted... Buttt lol

On christmas break ill do the fans tho. I have exactly one week for break, maybe i could squeeze it in. lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Sure it comes with everything?

Should I buy it or should I buy it?!?!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
he told me this..
Dear sasquatch094,

Yes it comes with the variable speed control, all the wiring needed for installation. comes with the bracket kit to install it, and dircetions. it is a complete kit.

- fortun5

Id ask for pictures justtt in case

its a re-manufactured one, if your opposed to that sort of stuff

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Oh okay I just asked him a question that would probably get that same response

Hmmmm, what ever will I do?!?! LMAO

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, going to ask for pics and what "re-manufactured" means first.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Well this is what he has to say so far:

Yes. it is a complete kit. Everything is included for a full installation. Comes with two different top brackets, bottom brackets, and numerous l brackets, hardware kit, wiring kit, variable speed control (determines fan speed based on temp). I installed one on my blazer, it took me about seven hours, maybe an hour for wiring. the rest was the removal of the old parts and finding mounting points. great product though, they really do help out your vehicle.

It is remanufactured. I bought it from another ebay user, to use on a vehicle i sold. He did not know what was replaced only that something on it did not pass standards. he conveyed to me that the problem was remedied, that flexalite checked and it meets factory standards. it does not come with a warranty, that is flexalite policy on remanufactured items. I put one on a 91 blazer 350tbi. If you would like some pictures give me your email address and I will take some tomorrow and send them to you

Asked him for pictures so should get those today. Oh..is it me or did it have a "Buy It Now" option, that is now gone?

LoL also invited him to the forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879