Help me choose a cat-back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrgenna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You guys weren't kidding about the Corsa.

GOOD GOLLY.

Amazing, just amazing. Fit and finish, sound, overall quality. ZERO drone. I am amazed. Worth every penny and premium in every sense. So glad I chose Corsa.

Thanks to everyone who recommended it.
Video?

Have '22 High Country...first truck ....and been going back and forth for weeks on the Borla and Corsa. Want something that is noticable at startup without waking up the neighbors. Gets your attention in acceleration but quiet in the cabin on the highway.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Video?

Have '22 High Country...first truck ....and been going back and forth for weeks on the Borla and Corsa. Want something that is noticable at startup without waking up the neighbors. Gets your attention in acceleration but quiet in the cabin on the highway.

You just described the Corsa. So thats the one you want.

The cold start can be a bit loud at times, but quickly takes down after warm up.

jrgenna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you all noticed any performance benefits? HP, torque, gas mileage ?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you all noticed any performance benefits? HP, torque, gas mileage ?
There is a definitely a noticeable difference when you add Corsa, CAI, and tune. I would say tune has most benefit with shift points and throttle response followed by the Corsa. Gas mileage on mine has decreased as I love to get on it (and due to spoiler trim, level, esky mirrors, fogs lights, tow hooks, bigger tires), but I don't care as I still get 21 on road trips doing 80...

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have gutted my 3rd cat, removed flex and flapper to a Magnaflow 4” glass pack to a dual 4” tip out the side.

jrgenna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So after weeks of searching and research and going back and forth, I landed on the Corsa system. Found an awesome deal online and couldn't pass it up. In addition to getting a great price, it was shipped and delivered within just a few days.

Just got it installed today. Must say it sounds amazing at startup. I haven't spent too much time on the highway yet, but did notice at cruising speed you can hear it, but it's not too loud. When accelerating though, it's LOUD. And the harder you accelerate the louder it gets .

Jury is still out, really hoping I don't get tired of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts