Escalade keyfob on a Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ahmad Al Awadi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took my 5 button cadillac remote apart and figured out why the rear glass would not open. There are three contacts underneath the trunk button and it wasn't letting me click the middle contact which is the one that opens the rear glass. Since I don't have power lift gate, I just cut down the left and right contacts and now the middle one can be pressed just fine and works properly. View attachment 29815View attachment 29816

Hey Shundal, i need a favor from you.

Can you provide me with the FCC ID on your key fob?

I'm planning to order the same one that you have + SRX 2007-2009 Shell because it have the rear tailgate shape on the glass button to be programmed on my LT Tahoe w/o the power tailgate.

SRX/ESKY FCC ID is OUC6000066, i don't know if it the same as yours.

this is a picture for the SRX Key fob, might be useful to transfer the electronics from inside to the SRX the shell and it will look like a OEM key fob for the Tahoe instead of the sedan shape.

7051.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

RTedder2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wait?! I just joined and saw this post. So a 6 button Escalade fob can work on my 09 Tahoe? Just has to be programmed?

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ever notice that it takes forever for the truck to respond to their esky fob? Just trying to open the back hatch I could almost just walk up and do it myself. Both the one I got for me and the one I got for my wife act the same way. Almost like the truck doesnt want to listen to the fob.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always double click the hatch and it opens quick. The door I don't have issues with.

Blue 04 Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw man i always loved the way these fobs looked. Im for sure getting these fobs for my 13 LTZ.

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why didnt I see this sooner?!? I think the wife got me a factory Denali remote, and here I could have got an Esky one?!? man....

What do the fob decals run $$ ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar