Escalade keyfob on a Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good buy on that key fob [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just realized it's the same seller I bought mine from a few weeks ago. The remote works great!

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions but I just need to know can I program the new key fobs or do I have to have a locksmith for the dealer do it.

Nope it takes literally 15 seconds to program each fob. It's located in the DIC, scroll until you see the key fob programming you push the check mark and wait for a beep once you hear the beep hold the lock and unlock buttons at the same time until you hear two beeps and your done! That simple.

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions but I just need to know can I program the new key fobs or do I have to have a locksmith for the dealer do it.

Programming depends on what year vehicle you have

Astew2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For what it's worth... I just had my local dealership program the escalade key fob for my 2012 Yukon Denali. Only cost $30 and Burbin's sending me a couple decals to swap out. It's gonna look great. Will post pics once I get em.

d-alex-l

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does the rear hatch window button on the Esky remote operate the same on an '07 LTZ Tahoe?

Sorry if I missed that post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660