EFILive AUTOCAL RELEASED! Purchase yours here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtbennett24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was the tune install process? Did you have to do a crank relearn?

mtbennett24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Pumped for my tune. Did you go with a 92 octane tune with the sport mode in place of tow/haul?

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Pumped for my tune. Did you go with a 92 octane tune with the sport mode in place of tow/haul?

I don't know if you have the 6spd or 4, but for mine I just told him what I liked/didn't like, got the single ECM tune, then two TCM tunes. One named "sport TCM" which is obviously the sport tune, and one that is "DD TCM."

Justin said the sport has no torque management and firmer shifting, so I presume the DD has a toned down version of those two.

I only run 91/93 anyways and the shifts aren't jerky or anything so I'm fine with the sport mode

Landshark

Reaction score
Glad you love the tune. Makes me want mine bad. Still waiting for the email attachment. Pretty noticeable difference?

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you love the tune. Makes me want mine bad. Still waiting for the email attachment. Pretty noticeable difference?

Night and day. I'm sure you know how it is with flooring it and feeling a little lag. This almost takes it away completely. Throttle response is where I noticed it initially, then I got on the highway and noticed the higher shift rpm on first gear

lakaw

Reaction score
Night and day. I'm sure you know how it is with flooring it and feeling a little lag. This almost takes it away completely. Throttle response is where I noticed it initially, then I got on the highway and noticed the higher shift rpm on first gear

Well I've been sitting on mine (AutoCal) for two months now. I really want that initial lag gone. I need to stop procrastinating, and get it done. I hope I can notice the response change as you did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman