EFILive AUTOCAL RELEASED! Purchase yours here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
More than likely, if you clicked on this link, then you are probably one of the folks that has been waiting for the release of this much anticipated EFILive Product!

AutoCal shares many of FlashScan’s features including diagnostics, black box logging and tuning. AutoCal's primary purpose is to provide professional workshops with a cost effective way to service their remote customers’ data logging and tuning requirements.

Being small and lightweight, it is cost effective for workshops to ship AutoCal to a remote customer instead of the customer shipping their vehicle's controller to the workshop.

The AutoCal can be used to log data from the customer's vehicle. The logged data can be sent back to the workshop via email for analysis. Updates to the tune can be emailed to the customer and the customer's vehicle can be reprogrammed instantly.

ac_c_m.jpg

We are offering a discounted price for current BlackBear Performance customers as well as tune package deals for new customers. A trade in opportunity is also be available for folks to get a credit towards an AutoCal in exchange for their PCM/ECM/TCMs.

If you would like to get more info on the AutoCal, please shoot an email to [email protected].

If you are ready to order, please go to this link:

Black Bear Performance AUTOCAL

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you will make four unique tunes and then each following is additional? I'll go ahead and order :D

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, we will provide up to four tune files (separate tunes), four updates, or any combination of the two, for one vehicle. Each additional vehicle will need to purchase another license.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was sold anyways... I was just curious. How much would an additional tune/update cost?

I left a note in my paypal payment with regards to shipping address/methods. Can't wait!

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will be the cost of the scan cable tune, so you will essentially get the cost of the license for free.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
So this takes the place of a PCM tune?! You send me a unit I log data I E-mail it to you and then you set up my tune?! And its all done by this unit!? I'm really excited yet confused... 2010 5.3L 6spd 4x4 silvy. Would there be any discount from previous black bear tuner buyers.. Like myself?!

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So this takes the place of a PCM tune?! You send me a unit I log data I E-mail it to you and then you set up my tune?! And its all done by this unit!? I'm really excited yet confused... 2010 5.3L 6spd 4x4 silvy. Would there be any discount from previous black bear tuner buyers.. Like myself?!

Yes, the AutoCal will allow for you to log your vehicle and flash tunes that we email to you. You will get tuning for 1 vehicle, with the option to purchase licenses for 7 more vehicles. It will also scan, and clear codes for unlimited vehicles.

The 2010 vehicles are supported, EFILive just hasn't updated their website yet. the only vehicles not supported yet are the 2011s due to the new platforms.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score

EFILive AutoCal - $259 (existing in-person and scan cable customers ONLY)

Hit the buy button on the site

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
EFILive AutoCal - $259 (existing in-person and scan cable customers ONLY)

Hit the buy button on the site

Since it is a new vehicle, he doesn't already have a tune for it. $549 would be the price for the AutoCal with a tune for the new truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n