EFILive AUTOCAL RELEASED! Purchase yours here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksipes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sent you an email a couple of days ago it sounds like Justin is slammed .....I hope to hear from you soon. I wan to get going on this..

More than likely, if you clicked on this link, then you are probably one of the folks that has been waiting for the release of this much anticipated EFILive Product!

AutoCal shares many of FlashScan’s features including diagnostics, black box logging and tuning. AutoCal's primary purpose is to provide professional workshops with a cost effective way to service their remote customers’ data logging and tuning requirements.

Being small and lightweight, it is cost effective for workshops to ship AutoCal to a remote customer instead of the customer shipping their vehicle's controller to the workshop.

The AutoCal can be used to log data from the customer's vehicle. The logged data can be sent back to the workshop via email for analysis. Updates to the tune can be emailed to the customer and the customer's vehicle can be reprogrammed instantly.

ac_c_m.jpg

We are offering a discounted price for current BlackBear Performance customers as well as tune package deals for new customers. A trade in opportunity is also be available for folks to get a credit towards an AutoCal in exchange for their PCM/ECM/TCMs.

If you would like to get more info on the AutoCal, please shoot an email to [email protected].

If you are ready to order, please go to this link:

Black Bear Performance AUTOCAL

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

How would you know if you had the stock tune on your PCM. I purchased the truck and it had a sticker saying STC . From my understanding this would be a super chips computer. I did not receive the programmer with the Truck so I would assume that the truck is back to stock but what if it is not.

Yes, we will need your stock tune file (and you should save one to your computer as well).

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, Justin is in Jersey for a tuning meet. He probably a few days behind on emails, but will be playing catch up when he returns.

We can tell if the tune you have in your vehicle is the stock tune or not from the logs performed.

ksipes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do I have to wait to get one ordered and shipped for him to get back to the shop. I just need to know the real difference between the V1 and the v2. I looked at them side by side what the best band for the buck .Do I really need the V1 or can I get by with the autocal.

Yes, Justin is in Jersey for a tuning meet. He probably a few days behind on emails, but will be playing catch up when he returns.

We can tell if the tune you have in your vehicle is the stock tune or not from the logs performed.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Never mind this last post I finally read up on the V2 versus the others. I want to order the V2 do I have to wait for Justin to get back toget it shipped or would you guys be able to get one of things in the mail tomorrow if I get you paid up......

Last edited:

Boostoff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am really on the fence about this purchase. I wanted to originally PCM tune the YukonSLT, but am leery due to it being AWD and sucking gas like crazy (16.8 mpg HWY @ 75-80ish).

Should I stick with my penny-pinching PCM tune after I finish my engine upgrades (Cams / heads / headers)? Or just get the logger?

It sounds like everyone has been happy with their purchase, but I doubt I will need to re-flash every month or anything. I just need a little Uumph for the europe highways now and then.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to order this AutoCal and before i do, will this be a Custom tune for my truck with the modifications i have on my truck and everything will be picked up once i plug in the device and yall will get the data or how does this work?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I am about to order this AutoCal and before i do, will this be a Custom tune for my truck with the modifications i have on my truck and everything will be picked up once i plug in the device and yall will get the data or how does this work?

do all the mods first then get the tune. But with the autocal, you can Keep modding after, youll just need to make another log for Justin to study so he can make the appropiate adjustments needed. Then hell send you new tunes for your truck

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i should go with the AutoCal instead of the traditional custom tune and with the AutoCal i will still get the custom tune modified to what i have on my truck and tune will be done just for my truck correct?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i have the autocal like above. I love it. I can switch tunes anytime i want. Lets say im at the pump. I have a 87 tune loaded. I can load a 93 tune if i want to run 93 and it takes less than a minute. Same for switching trans tunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali