Anyone got the Black Bear AutoCal kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
At the risk of earning a reputation as a cheapo tight-a$$ i just have to ask: anyone have the hardware for the tune? Shannon at BB volunteered that the device can be re-used if i pay a new licensing and tuning fee, $400 total. Anyone for a tuning party in the PNW?

OP
OP
LurkingLuke

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
***EDIT***

I realized I should offer a better incentive. How about I send $300 to borrow the hardward, when when I'm done I return the hardward and you refund $200, pocketing the extra $100?

... (Ooops my assistant sent a check for $2000 extra by mistake, you can keep the excess, just send some back via Western union haha)

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DM me.
***EDIT***

I realized I should offer a better incentive. How about I send $300 to borrow the hardward, when when I'm done I return the hardward and you refund $200, pocketing the extra $100?

... (Ooops my assistant sent a check for $2000 extra by mistake, you can keep the excess, just send some back via Western union haha)
DM me.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about I sell you the hardware for $200? The autocal has room for 2 or 3 more vins.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I say he sends you a check for $900, you cash it at your bank then you send him a western union for $600 and you keep the rest. Offer incentive of keeping and extra $100 if the western union is done before 5pm today.

OP
OP
LurkingLuke

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
I recognized a scam like this and played along once. Scammer paid $20 for overnight Fedex. He never suspected "Wayan Jablome" wasn't a real name

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, I had a guy try to buy something I had on craigslist years ago, it was a $50 item don't even remember what it was but i remember the guy said he would mail me a check so I said ok fine, gave my info. the next day I get a overnight fedex envelope with a check from some east coast electric utility company for $2300.00
I didn't even bother to respond to the guy after that, I probably still have that check in a cabinet somewhere it's been like 20 years.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Years ago I had a guy ask me to install windows 7 in 5 laptops. I started no problem, once the check clears for 10 days, I would be happy to do the work. Never heard back.

Last month a guy offered to buy something I have on fb store. He wanted my PayPal email and told me someone else would pick the item up. I replied back, no email is necessary, and we would be meeting at the a public pickup located at a nearby Police station. Never heard a thing since the scam was, he would send me a fake email stating he had made payment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia