EFILive AUTOCAL RELEASED! Purchase yours here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I have to tell all of you that I'm really excited about the EFILive AutoCal. I will be purchasing one in the next month or so. Can't wait to start posting some items on here.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
EFILive AutoCal - $259 (existing in-person and scan cable customers ONLY)

Hit the buy button on the site

wait holy god if your and exsisting in person customer it costs 260? my life will be complete =) after my in person i plan on doing alot so i was worried id have to wait till the next nj tune but this is a beautiful thing!:party33::hands::Handshake:

mapkos13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased mine and can't wait to see the results. Going with a full out performance tune and an economy tune. Ill post the review when its all done.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I just purchased mine and can't wait to see the results. Going with a full out performance tune and an economy tune. Ill post the review when its all done.

so the economy tune will be the dd setting and then full out performance will be your tow button? thats what most ppl are doing i want to eventually do that

pnap88p

Reaction score
i guess i will be getting windows for my computers.
cant wait to get mine just ordered it right now!!!

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I just got a BBTune pcm what is the advantage of the autocal??

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
autocal is a handheld unit. Can read and clear dtcs. You can Flash your Pcm/tcm anytime you want. No need to wait or visit the a shop to have it retuned. Can have multiple tunes. the unit can hold 4 at a time, but you can load and swap any tunes into when ever you like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill