DRL's always on or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaBigBR

Reaction score
Not to continue to beat the dead horse, but has anybody taken the time to check back with White? I sent them an email just before March 1st and never received a reply.

fdnyfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did you gain access to your fog lights to change the bulbs

cccjrsbox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We've only had our Tahoe for a week now, so I'm still a noob, but I thought the LED DRL strips were supposed to run all the time during the day. We always keep the headlight dial on AUTO, and the manual says as long as it's in Drive and there's daylight, the DRL's will be on. However, driving it the other day, I'm almost positive the DRL's were not on.

So my question is, are the DRL's truly supposed to be on at all times during the day when the headlight dial is set to Auto?

cccjrsbox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered a harness that should allow for LT owners to have LED strip DRL's instead of low beams - without special programming. Will post up once I give it a shot this weekend-

poblack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered a harness that should allow for LT owners to have LED strip DRL's instead of low beams - without special programming. Will post up once I give it a shot this weekend-

Please keep us posted. Where did you get this harness?

Organs_Rare

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Anxiously waiting to hear results

cccjrsbox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anxiously waiting to hear results

Ran out of time. By the time I figured out how to pull out the air cleaner without breaking anything, the wife needed her ride back. Will try again next weekend. I've been working with a custom parts supplier to figure out the wiring - and I'm the first to give it a try. Pricing will be around $200 if it all tests out ok as is. Details coming soon...

bourgeois

Reaction score
I would like to know also.
CCCjrsbox. Would you supplier know how to change the wireing for the brake lights and turn signals for the rear?