DRL's always on or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cuco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have made it a goal to get my LS to have LTZ style DRLs. I've programmed BMW modules before but I'm new to GM. I need some base knowledge on the tools I need to program the BCM.

Here is the basic layout of what tools are needed to program the BCM without having to remove it form the vehicle (please correct me if I'm wrong in any way):
1) Interface tool (anyone knows which??)
2) Computer software with module program (can be downloaded from www.gmtechinfo.com with a fee)
3) Steps needed to service BCM and recalibrate brake pedal (service manual download available at gmtechinfo.com with a fee)

It should be easy as long as I can find the BCM program for the LTZ. My other concern is that the BCM stores VIN, engine and odometer info, hopefully none of that is an issue when programming the module.

69meano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Chris aka GTPrix aka White Audio is a great guy. Just overnight him your BCM and he can overnight it back to you.

Done deal.

Great price as well because you won't find anyone else capable of BCM mods.
How do i get a hold of Chris...
or he get a hold of me...
I want to program my BCM_i have the capabilities just need some more info

TY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844