DirtyHoe2002's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
For those of you that are curious about the meanings behind my decals and a more up close look at them, this ones for you.

View attachment 202390
Well I try to keep it a pavement princess, but doesn’t always work out as planned lol.

View attachment 202391
Left: My family’s farm brand...proud of where I come from.
Right: Proud of who I am and what I believe in.

View attachment 202393
Stance, Freedom, Guns all in one picture. What is more ’Merica than that?

View attachment 202392
Instagram page and just a cool decal overall

That’s all I have for now, but I’m sure I will add more to the collection in the future.
'MERICA:waytogo:

OP
OP
DirtyHoe2002

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have kind of hit a stand still with the Hoe due to not knowing what to do to it anymore. I kinda went all out in my first year of modding and am now out of things that I want to do. If anyone has any suggestions or something they’d like to see let me know!

In the mean while, I picked up a 98 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 with a 5spd to take back and forth to college this fall. Let me tell you...this thing is quick. When I bought it it already had a cold air intake, oversized fuel injection, adjustable clutch, racing shocks, Cobra wheels, super flow exhaust, aftermarket drilled and slotted rotters, 373 gears, MSD coil packs, and it has been lowered. I also found a Diablo Sport chip or something along those lines in the truck, except I know nothing about that or how to install it. It also has a new transmission and stage 3 clutch. When I bought it the speakers were shit and as you know I love music so I’ve already upgraded to a Kenwood sound system. Next I will be doing the tint since there is none. After that I’ll be getting new exterior lights. And then eventually I want to get black rims. 4A1DC536-18D9-4E9B-99CB-7845B514E615.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have kind of hit a stand still with the Hoe due to not knowing what to do to it anymore. I kinda went all out in my first year of modding and am now out of things that I want to do. If anyone has any suggestions or something they’d like to see let me know!

In the mean while, I picked up a 98 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 with a 5spd to take back and forth to college this fall. Let me tell you...this thing is quick. When I bought it it already had a cold air intake, oversized fuel injection, adjustable clutch, racing shocks, Cobra wheels, super flow exhaust, aftermarket drilled and slotted rotters, 373 gears, MSD coil packs, and it has been lowered. I also found a Diablo Sport chip or something along those lines in the truck, except I know nothing about that or how to install it. It also has a new transmission and stage 3 clutch. When I bought it the speakers were shit and as you know I love music so I’ve already upgraded to a Kenwood sound system. Next I will be doing the tint since there is none. After that I’ll be getting new exterior lights. And then eventually I want to get black rims. View attachment 204157
I'm not a ford guy, but Mustangs have the best bang for the buck.

OP
OP
DirtyHoe2002

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a ford guy, but Mustangs have the best bang for the buck.
I have never been a Ford guy either, I never dreamed that I would own one either! It just happened to work out that it was pretty cheap and looked like a fun car to take to college lol.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the look of this truck. I am going to be saving some money to get a bumper similar to that beastly front one. Very nice build, I will be following this one along the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo