Choo Choo's 07 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So took a better pic today, not perfect by any means, but worlds better to me. I'll take it for a cheap fix.
aa445d152ed04c5d3f43013d30f219ee.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need this for the Yukon. The lights are more exposed to the sun than a Tahoe because of the angle

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
After this inspection, I cried a lil. Here is what was fixed/replaced. One wilwood was leaking and one was sticking so I had him replace them with basic brakes and rotors until I decide if I want to rebuild the wilwoods or just sell them for parts.

I honestly can't decide if I should sell it and upgrade to a Denali or just keep it. I want the nicer interior and the 6.2 and awd would be nice, but at the same time, I don't have a payment and I know what mine has been through. It's only got 148k on it and drives just fine. Haven't had to replace much.

To get into a cheap payment or not. I honestly don't think I will get much out of it so I might as well just keep it. I dunno so I'll just think on it and see what the future holds for now.
2a93e38d426aaf0f88224b9ea889d9f0.jpg

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After this inspection, I cried a lil. Here is what was fixed/replaced. One wilwood was leaking and one was sticking so I had him replace them with basic brakes and rotors until I decide if I want to rebuild the wilwoods or just sell them for parts.

I honestly can't decide if I should sell it and upgrade to a Denali or just keep it. I want the nicer interior and the 6.2 and awd would be nice, but at the same time, I don't have a payment and I know what mine has been through. It's only got 148k on it and drives just fine. Haven't had to replace much.

To get into a cheap payment or not. I honestly don't think I will get much out of it so I might as well just keep it. I dunno so I'll just think on it and see what the future holds for now.
2a93e38d426aaf0f88224b9ea889d9f0.jpg

We don’t have those inspections here. Interesting. Did they just fix your wilwoods or put the stock stuff back on?

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
We don’t have those inspections here. Interesting. Did they just fix your wilwoods or put the stock stuff back on?
Put new stock stuff back on. I have the wilwoods. Not sure if I want to have the calipers rebuilt or just sell them.

Honestly they did help with stopping, but, they have cost me money to have one side rebuilt once already and replace the pads. So now to have both rebuilt again and installed again is just an annoyance to me. More money I don't need to be spending on stuff imo, I shouldn't have to.

Maybe down the road getting R1 concepts bbk, but for now, just stick with these.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put new stock stuff back on. I have the wilwoods. Not sure if I want to have the calipers rebuilt or just sell them.
If you decide to sell them let me know. I may consider taking them and rebuilding them myself