Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate Trail Blazers. Even the SS.
Fortunately though, I like them.
I'd pick a srt8 gc over a tbss , but I've ridden in some beast tbss's before.
so would i... but I'm not going to be able to make this resemble the srt gc.

Merely a visualization of what I have in my head.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I just finished with some clearance hammering and cutting to make more room in the wheel wells.

Took the Tahoe out for a drive to make sure I wasn't rubbing on anything and that it was clear (it worked out great btw) and I stopped in to Autozone to pick up an air freshener for the Tahoe and some grease. Might as well get out and admire the ride height, I guess. Plus, I get to see if backing up grinds anywhere....

Anywho, come out after being in the store for about 10 minutes to this... And dude took off so I have no clue who did it. No cameras.

Now I get to talk to someone about the cost to fix the grille, fender, and bumper (starting to crack and come off from the impact)

Though it's going to drive me nuts that the paint will be good on one fender and shit on the rest of the vehicle. lol...

Might do some fiberglass "caps" on each side of the bumper, then paint the center section black, but that may just be too much at this point.

Might end up pulling the trigger on a widebody fender sooner than I thought...

27072309_10155667947513891_6093495477971985941_n.jpg 26994310_10155667947223891_5871005923666724990_n.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
And I just finished with some clearance hammering and cutting to make more room in the wheel wells.

Took the Tahoe out for a drive to make sure I wasn't rubbing on anything and that it was clear (it worked out great btw) and I stopped in to Autozone to pick up an air freshener for the Tahoe and some grease. Might as well get out and admire the ride height, I guess. Plus, I get to see if backing up grinds anywhere....

Anywho, come out after being in the store for about 10 minutes to this... And dude took off so I have no clue who did it. No cameras.

Now I get to talk to someone about the cost to fix the grille, fender, and bumper (starting to crack and come off from the impact)

Though it's going to drive me nuts that the paint will be good on one fender and shit on the rest of the vehicle. lol...

Might do some fiberglass "caps" on each side of the bumper, then paint the center section black, but that may just be too much at this point.

Might end up pulling the trigger on a widebody fender sooner than I thought...

View attachment 191731 View attachment 191732
People are real assholes.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Had to be on the drivers side too so you have to see it everytime you get in it :( .
Was hoping the grille was ok. The lights ok?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People aren't clueless- they know when they hit someones car in a parking lot but they can get away with just driving away. They're just as*holes. Sorry they got you my friend, that truly sucks. Someone just recently tagged my daughter's new Cruze and left the scene right after she got it out of the bodyshop after she hit someone. Fortunately no body damage and the paint might buff out. I don't think yours will buff out though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076